- Clinically relevant, comprehensive, & efficient learning
- High-yield review of basic ECG & pacemaker concepts
- Comprehensive review of ECG diagnostic codes used in the clinical setting
- Suitable for medical providers & trainees at all levels
- Over 150 online lectures accompanying every topic (sold separately)
- Over 1000 online practice questions to master topics and the art of ECG interpretation (sold separately)
- The EKG Guy is trusted by thousands of medical providers
Overview. The Ultimate EKG Coding Breakdown (First Edition) is a 200+ page, full-color book corresponds with all online course lectures and is perfect for taking notes and following along during the lectures, as well as adding any additional notes from other references. The book begins with a review of high-yield ECG and pacemaker concepts, while spending the majority of the book review key diagnostic features of ECG codes used in clinical practice. The book ends with a complete ECG coding reference guide. The book contents can be found in the images shown.
Audience. This book is deal for any medical professional trying to master clinical ECG interpretation. It is also ideal for cardiology fellows and medical providers studying for boards or entrance exams. While a review of basic ECG and pacemaker concepts are discussed, it is considered a slightly more advanced book compared to the Ultimate EKG Breakdown.
Formats. There are two formats of this book -- both of which include the same content. The full paperback-version enables extra space to take notes, while the pocket spiral bound-version ideally serves as a reference for on-the-go (eg, hospital, clinic, travel, etc.). The choice between each is simply personal preference. Most will purchase our best deal, which includes both versions.
Please note that this does not include access to the corresponding online lectures and practice material. Subscriptions to the online lecture series, practice, and books combination package will be available soon.