- Clinically relevant, comprehensive, & efficient learning
- Suitable for medical providers & trainees at all levels
- In-depth review of basic ECG concepts & clinical disorders
- Over 150 online lectures accompanying every topic (sold separately)
- Over 1000 online practice questions to master topics (sold separately)
- The EKG Guy is trusted by thousands of medical providers
Overview. The Ultimate EKG Breakdown (First Edition) is a comprehensive EKG companion for interpreters at all levels. The 150+, full-color book corresponds with all online course lectures and is perfect for taking notes and following along during the lectures, as well as adding any additional notes from other references.
Formats. There are two formats of this book -- both of which include the same content. The full paperback-version enables extra space to take notes, while the pocket spiral bound-version ideally serves as a reference for on-the-go (eg, hospital, clinic, travel, etc.). The choice between each is simply personal preference. Most will purchase our best deal, which includes both versions.
Please note that this does not include access to the corresponding online lectures and practice material. Subscriptions to the online lecture series, practice, and books can be purchased at the following link: Subscriptions (ekgguy.com)